Field trip to Bodega Bay (1/26/14) Part 3: Rocky Intertidal, aka Tide Pools
1) Green Sea Anemone (underwater)
2) Green Sea Anemone (exposed to air)
3) Sea Urchin
4) Finger Limpets
5) There was a red octopus in that tiny crevice, but we couldn’t get it out.
6) Cancer crab
7) Sola Sea Anemone. This was seriously the only anemone I saw that wasn’t green.
8) Dead Bat Star. I thought it was half under a rock but then I noticed it was getting eaten by tiny crabs :(
9) Bat Star, oral side
10) Bat Star, aboral side